i felt really bored this week.well,my friends were all off to their universities while i'm still here duin nutin.i really hope to fly sooner as i missed the feel of studying.this leave me no choice than read one of cousin books.the book was quite informative written by the well - known Dr.Yusuf Al-Qadrawi.i would like to share with you a bit from my diminutive knowledge about this book.arabian do say that :
العلم بلا عمل كالشجر بلا ثمر
SIGNS OF WEAK IMAN
1) Committing sins and not feeling any guilt.
2) Having a hard heart and no desire to read the Quran.
3) Feeling too lazy to do good deeds
4) Neglecting the Sunnah.
5) Having mood swings, for instance being upset about petty things and bothered and irritated most of the time.
6) Not feeling anything when hearing verses from the Quran like Allah warns us of punishments and His promise of glad tidings.
7) Finding difficulty in remembering Allah and making zikir.
8) Not feeling bad when things are done against the syaria'.
9) Desiring status and wealth.
10) Being mean and miserly like did not wanting to part with wealth aka zakat.
11) Ordering others to do good deeds when not practising them ourselves.
12) Feeling pleased when things are not progressing for others aka glad with others misery.
13) Making fun of people who do simple good deeds like cleaning the mosque.
14) Not feeling concerned about the situation of Muslims.
15) Not feeling the responsibility to do something to promote Islam.
16) Being unable to deal with calamities like crying and yelling in funerals.
17) Liking to argue just for the sake of arguing without any proof.
18) In love and very involved with 'dunia', worldly things like feeling bad only when losing something in terms of material wealth.
19) Becoming engrossed and obsessive about ourselves.
Nauzubillah hu min zaalik..
Hope we were not one of them....