Saturday, August 15, 2009

KMPh - 'Peneraju Kecemerlangan'...

The days at SMKA Tok Jiring was superb and full of colour.There i learnt the meaning of respect, hardship, responsibility and friendships.I will never forget the days i spent there for at least 5 years to complete my secondary study.My SPM result was so so(not so good and not so bad).After evaluate all the offers i received,i had decided that the best choice that available for me that time is to further my study at matriculation level(Pahang Matriculation College).It’s been my dream to study overseas but i know Allah knows the best for me.He knows the what we do not know and the will always been ‘hikmah’ behind it.





There are three courses here:life science,physical science and accountancy. I was put in class 3H14.It means that i am in lecture 3 and class 14. Being a life science student,i have to study Biology, Mathematic and Chemistry.Studying at matrix was quite tough and arduous.The class started at 8am and finished around 4pm-5pm except on Friday.The assignments,tutorials and even past years were our everyday meals.





3H14:what you do echoes for eternity




2 docs and 1 pharmacist?!


Eventhough there are only 6 boys out of 22 students did not impede us from shining in the class.Thanks to all my friends and lecturers there that help me to stand where i am now. Only Allah can repays your deeds...

No comments:

Post a Comment