Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Journey Started..

Assalamualaikum.. Having a blog?It's like dream come true. Eventhough i am not blessed with skilled to compose those metaphoric expressions and flowery sentences yet i will try my best to improve my language especially in English. It is quite awkward for me to change my thought into words and now it amazed me.What is blog actually?Why do people love to pour their heart in their blog?Captivated by what people expectation about having blog prone me to create one for myself.Then,some thought suddenly merge inside my head(do i have time to do this,do i have idea to quote). Nevertheless, I have to realise the real reason i created THE JOURNEY(which the name come out of the blue). Frankly speaking,i always want to share my knowledge and experience so that other may benefits from it as our Prophet qoute:

The best human is the one who benefits other


This blog can also be my medium to dakwa' as i don't have the gift of the gabs to dakwa' people.There,i mustered all my strength to continue my writing.




Thanks to all my friends that had catalyst me to use the opportunity
i have to create my own blog....





There is a saying; 'the hardest and biggest step is the first step'..biologically,there are no rainforest and tertiary forest if there are no successor plant which will help provide better condition for the sake of their survivals.Praises?It will just mess the things up.If you really want to help me improve myself,be free to critic as Naruto will never become stronger if not for his all-time competitor,Sasuke..

No comments:

Post a Comment